Treasures of the land of Tula
- 10:00-10:30 meeting with the guide in Tula at the railway station
- meeting at the Tula Kremlin (group at its transport)
- Excursion in the Museum and exhibition center "Tula antiquities". The center was established in 1993 Tula archaeological expedition with the support of the city administration. In the Museum-exhibition center has several interesting historical and archeological exhibitions: "Silent March of the centuries", "Medieval Russia - from the plow to architecture", "the Secrets of Tula masters", "Russkaya izba". These programs telling about the history of Tula region, familiarize with culture of Ancient Russia. Interactive tour "One day in Russian log hut" in the form of a game will be acquainted with the life of ancient ancestors, you will be treated to tasty tea and cakes.
- Excursion on territory of the Tula Kremlin. Almost five centuries there Tula Kremlin. Built in the early 16th century, it long time, provide reliable protection against attacks of nomads. The Kremlin is "a city within a city". In the fortress there lived almost all of the population, both military and civilian. The Kremlin reminds Italian palaces completion of the walls with battlements in the dovetail, spherical codes of round corner towers and recesses in the inner walls. Visitors ' attention is attracted not only the walls and towers of the Kremlin, the former Cathedral ( Uspensky and Epiphany), but also its historic past; the siege of the Kremlin in 1552 Khan Devlet-Girey and final stage of the peasant war under the leadership of I. And, Bolotnikov.
- Excursion to the state Museum of the weapon. From the 16th century Tula smithy of the Russian weapon. Since then, the Tula gunmakers steel produced guns, guns, swords, pistols etc. Under the ancient vaults of the Epiphany Cathedral in territory of the Tula Kremlin are exhibited and stored unique collections of weapons. The Museum of arms is one of the oldest in the country. Beginning the collection of weapons was the Decree of Peter the first. In December 1775 Catherine II ordered at the Tula arms factory to create Chamber of rare and exemplary weapons.
- lunch in the cafe of the city
- Excursion to the state Museum "Tula samovars". Opened in 1990, the Museum has gained international renown. The exhibition, presented in the Museum, has participated in international exhibitions and won prizes. In the halls of the Museum contains the best collection of samovars from Tula craftsmen of different periods from antiquity to modernity.
- Excursion to the Museum "Tula gingerbread". The Museum is one of the youngest in Tula, but also one of the most popular. It presents a history of the unique ancient delicacy, survived the UPS and downs. You will tell about ancient traditions and ceremonies, and modern technologies of production. In the Museum - gingerbread-congratulatory, historical, personal , curly. The shop offers tasting cake with tea and opportunity to purchase a tasty Souvenirs.
- the end of the program. Departure home.
The cost of the program per person (rub)
The cost of the program per person
Tour cost for one person – adults (the customer's transport) 40+2
Tour cost for one person – school children (the customer's transport) 40+2
Tour cost includes: accommodation in hotel, meals, excursion service + entrance tickets, guide services. the company exercises its right to modify the program's order, not reducing its total volume. the cost check when booking.