- 10:00-10:30 meeting with the guide in Tula at the railway station
- meeting at the Tula Kremlin (group at its transport)
- sightseeing tour along the city: the Kremlin, which is the compositional center of the city, the Uspensky Cathedral, the Bell tower, the Orthodox churches of Tula Church of the Annunciation, the Church of St. Nicholas Zaretskiy, the ascension, the Church of all saints and others. Walk to the Avenue of Lenin with the inspection of the monuments: L.N. Tolstoy, "Defenders of Tula in the Great Patriotic war", V.I. Lenin. Walk on istoricheskim streets Tula, such as the October - the former Million, as it settled mainly zarechenskiy "Millionshchikov," the merchants, Industrialists, rich oruzanih masters.
- Excursion on territory of the Tula Kremlin. Almost five centuries there Tula Kremlin. Built in the early 16th century, it long time, provide reliable protection against attacks of nomads. The Kremlin is "a city within a city". In the fortress there lived almost all of the population, both military and civilian. The Kremlin reminds Italian palaces completion of the walls with battlements in the dovetail, spherical codes of round corner towers and recesses in the inner walls. Visitors ' attention is attracted not only the walls and towers of the Kremlin, the former Cathedral ( Uspensky and Epiphany), but also its historic past; the siege of the Kremlin in 1552 Khan Devlet-Girey and final stage of the peasant war under the leadership of I. And, Bolotnikov.
- Excursion to the state Museum of the weapon. From the 16th century Tula smithy of the Russian weapon. Since then, the Tula gunmakers steel produced guns, guns, swords, pistols etc. Under the ancient vaults of the Epiphany Cathedral in territory of the Tula Kremlin are exhibited and stored unique collections of weapons. The Museum of arms is one of the oldest in the country. Beginning the collection of weapons was the Decree of Peter the first. In December 1775 Catherine II ordered at the Tula arms factory to create Chamber of rare and exemplary weapons.
- lunch in the cafe of the city
- Business card of the Tula region, the native land of Leo Tolstoy " Yasnaya Polyana saved what it knew and loved writer. Landscapes of the manor is a historic building, supported in his unchanged historical form. Yasnaya Polyana is still living a real estate life: in the gardens gather apples, apiary brings the honey feast for the eyes, graceful horses. To feel the spirit of Tolstoy era in Yasnaya Polyana tourists come from all over the world. and leaving. again dream of returning these beautiful places.
- Excursion to the Museum "Tula gingerbread". The Museum is one of the youngest in Tula, but also one of the most popular. It presents a history of the unique ancient delicacy, survived the UPS and downs. You will tell about ancient traditions and ceremonies, and modern technologies of production. In the Museum - gingerbread-congratulatory, historical, personal , curly. The shop offers tasting cake with tea and opportunity to purchase a tasty Souvenirs.
- the end of the program. Departure home.
The cost of the program per person (rub)
The cost of the program per person
Tour cost for one person – adults (the customer's transport) 40+2
Tour cost for one person – school children (the customer's transport) 40+2
Tour cost includes: accommodation in hotel, meals, excursion service + entrance tickets, guide services. the company exercises its right to modify the program's order, not reducing its total volume. the cost check when booking.